Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday in NYC


Today was stressful/fun/happy/hot/all over the place. Went to The Whitney museum for the first time (took long enough) and then later had dinner from the Chelsea Market on the High Line. I've never been to the High Line before, but wow, it's so nice. Same for the Chelsea Market, although I've been there before. Nick and I shared these cute (and delicious) mini doughnuts for dessert. ALSO, some news: I'm now an intern at Cynthia Rowley and Bill Powers' company, Exhibition A. Looks like I'm going to be doing some really neat things- talks about planning events with J. Crew and Refinery 29 and working with limited edition prints from contemporary artists, a new website, etc. etc. - I'm excited! The office and gallery space is right above Cynthia Rowley's store (and candy shop) in the Upper East Side right down a delightfully and whimsically decorated alleyway. 

Wore my Jeffrey Campbell boots and an Anthropologie dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment