the end of june and hopefully the end of june gloom. some changes have happened recently. i'm feeling inspired to do a big purge of everything. clothes + home stuff. i'm really into the idea of buying less & going for quality. i need that right now!
anyway here's a list of things i've had my eye on lately:
1. baggu basic tote. we have/had this at the museum and the color is far darker than it's shown in the photo. ( this is a good thing for me )
2. Denim shorts. this particular style is from madewell, but i'm up for anything. i need a pair for summer weather.
3. these linen sandals from james rowland shop. this would be a splurge... but these look so comfy.... and linen is just the best right now.
4. i've decided that i love leah goren's work. including this cell phone case.
5. Sally Mann's memoir. Hearing good things about this one.