Monday, July 1, 2013

Brooklyn Vibes





So, a few weekends ago I made my way down to the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. It's honestly one of my favorite weekends of the summer. Think of it as a sort of gathering for Etsy craft makers in a beautiful location overlooking Manhattan on the other side of the river. There's DELICIOUS food (I swear I still can't stop thinking about my coconut black iced tea & quinoa salad), music, and amazing vendors. I ended up buying this gorgeous necklace, a handmade ceramic piece, and these three cute little "cocktail napkins" from Coral and Tusk . I'm definitely thinking about hanging them up as decorative pieces though. I'm in love with those feathers. Outfit: denim zip up dress from Goodwill.

Necklace by Alchemilla
Handmade Ceramic by ebenotti

No comments:

Post a Comment