Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day One in NYC // Exhibition a


So this is where I'll be working! First day as an intern at Bill Powers and Cynthia Rowley's company, Exhibition a, complete! Not sure if I mentioned this before, but Exhibition a works with top contemporary artists to produce limited edition prints (and merchandise) every week! They've worked with places like Refinery 29 and Jcrew in the past.  
 The building/office & gallery space where I'm working is beautiful! I love the swirly staircase, the hardwood floors, and the clean open areas. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. And I'm a fan of these two tees (by Exhibition a). The one on the left was the same image used on Passion Pit's latest album cover. Pretty cool. Both are available on Cynthia Rowley's website. 

1. "Whatever" tee by William Eadon
2. Mark Borthwick "Young girls pointing at sky" tee

NY Illustration by Kaye Blegvad

No comments:

Post a Comment