Monday, July 7, 2014

SUMMER IN THE CITY



*Summer in the city* I'll always love you, Regina ^^
These 90 degree days have got me tired and hot, but these summer nights, with their cool breezes, are what keeps me going. It's so nice to be able to sit outside on our porch with the sun finally set to have a drink or read a book (currently reading Ham on Rye). Our 4th of July was quiet and rained in. I spend the day indoors mostly glued to the couch with a blanket. However, during the next day we ventured to the waterfront for dinner and my oh my is it nice over there. So many white sailboats and al fresco dining options. With the bridge walking and the water walking, I fell in love with Boston all over again. Really though. The scenery just made me feel really happy to be in this city for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment