1. Leah Goren's alphabet print- I want this framed and hanging in my apartment!
2. I feel like these are the perfect amount of ugly & cool and I want them. The babouche slides from Need Supply in lilac.
3. I know I'm not the only one completely intrigued by everything Glossier. These guys have been getting rave reviews & I really want to try it out for myself.
4. The latest Kinfolk. The Essentials Issue- it just sounds TOO GOOD. I actually have a reading list right now. This rarely happens. Kinfolk is on top. Followed by Miranda July's collection of short stories (I recently read her latest novel and loved it) and The Girl on the Train.
5. This tie-waist shirt. Basically, I need more clean + simple summer shirts.