Thursday, May 29, 2014

DAYDREAM


A few images from what I've been up to recently. Loving life and exploring with the people I love.
...
When I graduated from college about a year ago from now I told (and silently promised) myself that if I wasn't set in a career or job path, I'd make a move in my life...

And this Sunday I'll be moving to Boston for the summer. A three month lease from June to the end of August! A change of scenery. A change of pace. I couldn't be more excited (and a wee bit nervous). Being in a city is exactly what I need and I'm looking forward to seeing where * this * leads me next. I'm a very sentimental person so OF COURSE I'm getting all nostalgic about moving, but hey, I'm only a good three hour drive from good ole NY and my lil pup so there's that. Ima be a Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard beach gal this summer. Wooo !!
 
LET'S DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment