Wednesday, May 21, 2014

CHINATOWN - BOSTON

This is how my past Saturday in Boston was spent-- exploring Chinatown and seeing Metronomy live at the Paradise Rock Club. That gate! It seems like something off a movie set placed smack-dab in the city. We ended up wandering into Bao Bao Bakery for drinks (it was warm that day)! My bubble tea was soooo yummy and Nick got a classic lemon tea. Mmmm. For dinner before the show we got dumplings @ Gourmet Dumpling House. Vegetarian for me and pork for him. And then METRONOMY !! I wanted to join the band- they seem like a bunch of friends just having so much fun. Also felt like I was transported back to the 60s or 70s with their outfits and stage set up. Super fun! I was dancin with a drink in my hand the whole night !!


It's hard to pick a favorite song, honestly, but here's 2 good picks if you're interested ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment