Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Small Finds

I know I've talked about my love for Cold Spring before, but really, a day spent there is a day well spent. Had brunch with mama- delicious babka french toast with chocolate sauce, fresh strawberries, and espresso cream cheese. It was on point. Roamed around the antique shops looking for an old world map, but couldn't find one. Instead, purchased a botanical print and this neat tiny notebook. The book is from this company in Brooklyn called Emgie Libris. Apparently they use old dead-stock material from the fashion world and everything is handbound. I always fall for the package design. Always. I also found the perfect candle for winter at the Cold Spring Apothecary. It's peony and rosemary. I must have it! Spent the rest of the afternoon at my grandparent's and had a quick Hungarian lesson. They gave me this old beat up English-Hungarian dictionary that is falling apart at the seams. I really want to learn the language! We'll see what happens. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment