Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Living

Spent this Friday and Saturday in NYC. Met up with people after work for drinks at this great roof top bar in midtown- definitely looking forward to going back there at another time! The decor was super nice and they had outdoor bulb lights...that's a good thing in my book. The next day, I went down to look at SVA for my sister. After some walking around we ended up getting lunch at Chelsea Market. Visited Friedmans, which has now become a familiar spot. Also spent some time on the high line admiring the view and getting some people's pops- I got peach vanilla! Yum.

Decided to wear a cheeky doughnut shirt from Brandy Melville, my high waisted Levi's, an urban outfitters hat and my new black booties which I am so so so fond of. Woo! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment