Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hey, March!

The February spell has been lifted. March is here! I'm dreaming of lighter jackets and pastels. This has been one of the hardest months (mentally, physically, emotionally, blah blah). It's true though. The T breaking down. All the snow. All the snow days. All the cabin fever. I'm ready for a new season. Funnily enough, it snowed today. And apparently Boston is getting more snow this week? hah. If mother nature could hurry up with Spring I think everyone would be SO much happier. Here's some things on my March wishlist: 

1. FP buttercream sweater tank

2. Commodity Goods GOLD scent

3. Simone Perele demi bra (newly discovered Parisian company- now a favorite)

4. Aether Cone- this thing sounds amaziiiing

5. Superga! Because I don't own a single pair of sneakers and these are so classic and great. 

1 comment: